PRIVATE EVENTS 2023
PRIVATE EVENTS are only available for Large Parties of 17 guests or more
* FOR EVERYDAY WALK-INS, Click HERE
- FULL SERVICE -
Due to high demand, please book at least 3-4 weeks in advance
WE'LL DO THE SET UP, YOU ONLY NEED TO SHOW UP!
ESTIMATED QUOTES. CLICK HERE
EVENT MENU. CLICK HERE
KNOW BEFORE YOU BOOK
PAYMENT & CANCELLATION
Deposit: We require 50% deposit to reserve your event date and time.
- All deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable and will go towards your final bill.
- Your reservation is not completed until we receive your deposit payment
Payment: The remaining balance must be made in-full 7 days prior to your party.We take cash, check, or card payment
Cash: 5% off total
Card: processing fee 3.5% will be added
Check/Venmo/Zelle: full payment need to be made 1 weeks in advance
Cancellation: Any reschedules or cancellations must be done 7 days in advance of the scheduled event.
- If cancelled less than 7 days before the scheduled event, NO refunds or reschedules will be provided, as your agreement to rent the place may cause the loss of additional bookings or business.
- If cancelled more than 7 days before your scheduled event, only reschedule will be provided. (Reschedule + deposit transfer will only be allowed once. After your 1st reschedule, a new non-refundable deposit is required to reschedule again and your old deposit is forfeited)
FINAL GUEST COUNT
For proper staffing and food & beverage planning, final guest count and final menu selections are due 7 days in advance. Any additional guests over the guarantee will be charged on the day of the event. Each additional last minutes guest will be $150 per guest with food and drink provide for them.
All children must be included in your final headcount. No boosters or high chairs available.
Your seating begins at your schedule time, regardless of late arrivals, and lasts 3 hours. Extra time will have a surcharge depending on the area you have booked and if availability allows (10% of the total for any additional hour)
Once time has passed, cleanup will start.
You may bring your own table decorations and centerpieces. However, we do not allow decoration on the walls; candles (except for cake), firecrackers, flying balloons, or any type of confetti in our café (including confetti sprinkles confetti filled balloons, and table confetti). If you are bringing other equipment for your party, please text (408) 674-4050, or email email@example.com for clarification.
You are welcome to arrive 15 minutes prior to your event to set up decorations.
OUTSIDE FOOD & DRINK POLICY
You can bring your own food & drinks if you rent the space only, otherwise all other outside food is prohibited (except for cake)
Please make sure guests who are driving to allow extra time for parking !!!
Parking can be very tricky. We have a private parking lot behind the café but spots full up quickly. If it is full, please find street parking.
Recommend car pooling whenever possible as you'd want to be on time to enjoy the full experience.
1. What include in the private event package?
Full service event is a specialty service we do here at K-Cafe for Private Events only. Our package includes everything from Food, Drinks, Desserts, Fancy Table Set-up, Theme Decoration, Complimentary Photos (for party of 20 and up), Service charge & Rental fee (Tips are not required but greatly appreciated). Our service is great for bridal showers, baby showers, wedding receptions, birthday celebrations, anniversaries, cooperated parties or any special events you may have.2. Why is brunch event a lot more expensive than dinner event?
We normally get a very high traffic of walk-ins at brunch time. In order to secure the area we'd have to sacrifice a lot of our walk-in traffic, as well as hire more staffs, hence the price differences.
3. How much time in advance must I book an event?
Due to high demand, reservations should be booked at least 3-4 weeks in advance.
4. I filled out the form for private event, when will I receive a message back?
Please wait 3-7 days. Our event coordinator will contact you with the exact quote for your party and will set up a call to answer all of the questions you may have.
5. Can I switch out food items in the food options?
Switching out food options is negotiable. However you would need to talk to our private events coordinator before hand.
6. I don't want to pay upfront. Can I just reserve a space and order food/drink separately when I get there?
Unfortunately, reservations are only available for private events so 100% of the payment needs to be made 1 week before the day of the event.
If you do not want to pay upfront, you are welcome to walk-in for our daily menu. However, since we come in a self serve basis, we do not arrange or set up tables for customers. Please click HERE for more info